Size: 12.9 MB
Published: October 22, 2018
Here is what has changed
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan is no longer supported! Do not upgrade if you’re still running this.
- macOS 10.14 Mojave Support. Including Dark Mode!
- Added support for self hosted GitLab servers with self signed certificates
- Added support for self hosted GitLab servers with different port numbers. For example when you ran a GitLab server on a QNAP NAS.
- When importing a corrupt library PostLab will now try to fix it.
- Overall speed improvements
- Fixed a bug when you’re unable to ping your gateway the app would freeze at startup.
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to upload a change with no git user name or email address.
- Fixed a bug where Final Cut Pro would restart and flush it’s recently opened libraries when uploading a change with GUI scripting disabled.
- Fixed a bug where if users now fill in gitlab.com it will automatically use https protocol.
- Fixed a bug where an user who edited a project through the PostLab interface always got the message that moving a project wasn’t allowed.
- Changed the website frameworks to WKWebView. Now you can swipe back and forth in websites.