- You can now give a status to your library!
- You can now use spaces within your groups and project names!
This is unfortunately not possible for library names.
- Support for Final Cut Pro 10.4.5
- You can now see what files are offline!
- PostLab is now faster than ever before!
- Placed more links to the documentation during setup
- There is now only 1 user account allowed per server within your keychain.
Editing your user details means that the old password within your keychain is deleted and a new one is created.
- When a user clicks on start editing it will first open Final Cut Pro and then push the lock to the server. This used to be the other way around.
- When you export a library it’s now being zipped.
- You can now use command + R to reload a project.
- The names of your opened projects are now easier to read.
- PostLab is now a trusted application by Apple
- Updated Sparkle Framework
- Changed the app identifier from nl.eo.PostLab.plist to app.postlab.PostLab.plist
- Fixed a bug where the path bar wasn’t working anymore.
- Fixed a bug where the automatically closing of projects could cause a freeze.
- Fixed a bug where show all events wasn’t working properly.
- Fixed a bug where when the default project location wasn’t found the user would get into a never ending loop
- Fixed a bug where a progress indicator kept spinning when there were no comments.
- Fixed a bug where there were a lot of log messages.